Woke up this morning just before sunrise and had to grab my ipad. I'm not a photographer, and it's not a quality camera, but you can see the beauty of Tucson is enticing.
I moved here in June of 2000 and something about waking up to so many sunny days just makes me feel like I'm on permanent vacation.
Are you tired of the weather and dreaming of warm nights and sun-filled days? Is now the right time to make a move to the SWDesert of Arizona? Let me help you with your homes for sale in Tucson search!
The market here is hot, hot, hot. Inventory is still low in many neighborhoods, which means buyers are flocking to the available homes. This can result in multiple offers for homeowners. Great for sellers, challenging for homebuyers. How can you have success finding your Tucson home for sale?
1. Hire Cara Mancuso, REALTOR, Long Realty.
2. Get prequalified with your lender. Know the budget amount you are comfortable within and the price range in which you'd like to search for homes for sale in Tucson.
3. Search for your homes online in advance. I can set up a customized search based on your criteria, and send those homes right to your inbox.
4. Spend a day viewing homes. Be decisive. Let your REALTOR provide comps and information for your favorites and help to advise you on accuracy of list price.
5. Make a strong offer FIRST. Putting in a low offer, JUST TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS, often results in seeing the home you love go to another buyer, who, in the seller's eyes, looks more serious.
6. Make a clean offer. Don't ask for the seller's personal property (patio furniture, washer and dryer, etc), closing costs, home warranty, and...and...and...
You can start your search for Tucson homes for sale here. (Then contact me to help you adjust your search settings! 520-909-2988) As a certified Tucson Tourist Ambassador the last many years, I have access to a plethora of THINGS TO DO AND SEE in Tucson as well. Contact me, I'm happy to help you find your dream home in Tucson AZ.
Here's a sunset to end your day. :)
If I can assist you in your home buying or selling in Marana, Tucson, Oro Valley, or Vail, please don't hesitate to call me! Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cara Marcelle Mancuso, Long Realty,
Regarding the material posted in my blog postings, these are my personal opinions and not those of Long Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.