Blogging Aiming in the Right Direction
I've been blogging since June 2010, and I've summed up my "purpose" on Active Rain in a few of last year's blogposts. One was when I hit 100,000 points, and the other, a discussion and pictorial explanation of how Localism can work for you.
My goal is to be a community voice during my time here on AR; sharing events, compiling resources of "things to do", restaurant reviews, and mainly focusing on the many neighborhoods in my community within which readers might have an interest.
Being a person who likes to compile statistics, I analyzed my top twenty most viewed blogs of 2010 and cross checked where my readers are actually focusing their attention.
Here are my top ten blog posts from 2010:
- Greek Festival September 23-26, 2010 - Things to Do in Tucson
- July 4 Fireworks in Tucson, Marana AZ - 4th of July!
- Have You Googled YOU??
- Things that Make you Say WOW!!
- Escape to Oktoberfest at Mt. Lemmon, Tucson, AZ
- Halloween Events for Tucson, AZ Goblins and Ghouls
- Where To Recycle in Tucson AZ - Hazardous Household Waste & Other Items
- Newbie Alert - Soci@l - Putting It All Together - Can Make it all Clear to You!
- Rattlesnakes in the Tucson, AZ desert
- Where's the Rain?? Monsoon season officially begins June 15, 2010, in Southern Arizona
Here's the breakdown of subject matter for my top twenty most-read blog posts:
Community events 30%
Resource Information Blogs 10%
SWDesert Living and Community Information 45%
This tells me that my "purpose" statement is right on. For now, I'll be following Anthony Robbins quote:
“If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.”
It's working for me.
Have you analyzed your blogging patterns? Are you Blogging Aiming in the Right Direction for the new year?
If I can assist you in your home buying or selling in Marana, Tucson, Oro Valley, or Vail, please don't hesitate to call me! Email at email@example.com
Cara Marcelle Mancuso, Long Realty, (520)909-2988
Regarding the material posted in my blog postings, these are my personal opinions and not those of Long Realty Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.