Closing Doesn't Mean It's "Over"
Just like a wedding isn't a marriage, closing and recordation isn't home ownership.
It's just the beginning.
Once you get your keys and cross your threshold, you begin your new life in your new home - but just like life, things come up.
It's hard to remember every detail you heard during your Arizona Real Estate Transaction and Title and Escrow process. Vaguely you can remember:
- The title company told you that you should receive recordation paperwork in the mail
- Your agent reminded you that your home of less than five years age should be re-inspected for termites before the warranty runs out
- If anything needs repair you should call your home warranty company
- You need a copy of your final settlement statement for your next tax return
- You wanted to add a name to your title
If I can assist you in your home buying or selling in Marana, Tucson, Oro Valley, or Vail, please don't hesitate to call me! Email at email@example.com
Cara Marcelle Mancuso, Long Realty, (520)909-2988
Regarding the material posted in my blog postings, these are my personal opinions and not those of Long Realty Company
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.