Once in a while a property comes along that has it all - at an affordable price.
Stop what you're doing and check out these photos and details
At $134,900, this 1400 square foot mobile home offers a homey feeling with the freedom of no HOA, a fenced acre of land, and country living!
Take a look at these interior details:
- Three bedroom split floor plan
- 2 full baths
- 2 tone custom paint and faux finishes
- Newer ceiling fans in every room
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Newer counters
- AC – Replaced in 2016 2015
- New Furnace Blower 2013
- New Hot Water Heater
Then, take a gander outside!
- Enjoy a tree lined driveway on completely fenced horse parcel with two double gates
- Your two carports allow space for four vehicles and the two storage sheds will help you keep your extras in order
- The front and back patios have a fresh coat of paint
- Concrete slab for hot tub
- Full RV Hookup, in fact the 5th wheel stays! Currently being used as guest quarters, 5th wheel conveys at no cash value in as-is condition.
See the photos? What a bonus!!!
You can see more details and specs about this wonderful opportunity to buy a 3 bedroom, mobile home on horse property in Marana School District here. Call or email today for your appointment to view. Cara Mancuso, Associated Broker at Long Realty, 520-909-2988
If I can assist you in your home buying or selling in Marana, Tucson, Oro Valley, or Vail, please don't hesitate to call me! Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cara Marcelle Mancuso, Long Realty,
Regarding the material posted in my blog postings, these are my personal opinions and not those of Long Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.