My Top Five List: Attributes of Winning REALTORS®
I read an interesting story today about 8 things that cause a bad impression, and most of them had to do with negative attitudes and selfishness. In a turnabout of perspective, I thought awhile on the REALTORS® I work with, and respect the most...and the reasons why.
1. Savvy. Just plain intelligence. They know their stuff, and they share their knowledge with their clients.
2. Serenity. I love an agent that can leave their bi-polar emotions at home. We all can get angry, we all can be gleeful. A balanced agent, to me, pulls off serenity.
3. Service. There's nothing like an agent that will go the extra mile for their clients. This can run the gamut as far as examples, but even a very busy agent can still provide great service.
4. Sincerity. A genuine caring for others, for themselves, for their career. Authenticity rings true.
5. Positivity. Negativity, go home.
I've always liked to think (or hope) that my positives outweighed my negatives - at least most of the time. Remembering to look in the mirror now and then to see what I may be projecting is key, I believe, to being a winning REALTOR®.
If I can assist you in your home buying or selling in Marana, Tucson, Oro Valley, or Vail, please don't hesitate to call me! Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cara Marcelle Mancuso, Long Realty,
Regarding the material posted in my blog postings, these are my personal opinions and not those of Long Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.